As a business owner, especially in the cryotherapy or recovery industry, it’s vital to stand out from the competition and stay in front of potential customers. You’re in the business of improving people’s lives, but you’ll never have the opportunity to do so without effective marketing. That’s why it’s important to keep these marketing tips for cryotherapy businesses in mind with the decisions you make.
1. Send regular emails.
You need something to help you stay on the mind of your customers and go above and beyond in providing them what they want, but you also need a way to stay in front of past customers or the trial customers. Emails can do the trick.
Send out about 1-2 emails per month. Include:
- Health & wellness tips
- Fitness tips & exercises
- Important things to know about your modalities & facility
- Fun ways to get involved
2. Keep your website up to date.
Many business owners focus so heavily on their facilities and modalities that they fail to focus on their digital efforts. People are taking to the internet to research facilities, and their first impression of you often happens through your website – make sure it’s a good one.
There’s so much that goes into a good website that we wrote a separate post all about it. Read it here.
Make sure your website is:
- An example of your voice
- A showcase of your community
- Updated regularly
3. Stay active on social media.
This is the perfect place to keep your customers and potential customers updated and to help them feel like they’re part of your community.
Post regularly (a few times per week on each platform) to make sure your content is relevant. Include:
- Spotlights on customers
- Deals and specials
- Facts about your facility and modalities
1. Offer something for free.
This is the best way to get people in your doors and allow them to experience the benefits and results rather than requiring you to tell them about them.
- This is the perfect time to give them a taste of your community. Treat them as if they’re your highest paying customer for a day and it’ll be tough for them to say no to returning. Plus, you’ll get their contact information and be able to stay in front of them.
2. Implement a referral program.
Creating an easy-to-use referral program can be extremely powerful and yield great results.
- People like sharing experiences with friends, and the better experience they receive, the more likely they are to recommend your facility to others. Now think of how much more likely they’ll be to refer someone if they get a reward for doing so.
- It doesn’t have to be a huge reward that would cost you more than it’s worth, but a small incentive such as 10% off a month’s membership or one session for free can go a long way in creating lasting customers.
3. Invest in your community.
Give your customers a reason to want to come to your facility every day.
Some ways to do this:
- Host fun giveaways and challenges
- Have get-togethers
- Create a Facebook group for your customers to interact with each other outside of your facility
- Partner with other brands that your customers find valuable, such as nutrition or clothing brands
We’re here to partner with you, not just to sell to you. What questions do you have about business health and marketing tips for cryotherapy businesses? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here.